Columbia-Brazoria ISD recommends you bring with you the following information when registering students that are new to the district:
- Social Security Card or State Issued ID Card
- Birth Certificate or Record of Birth
- Current Immunization Records
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Proof of Residency (Electricity/Water Bill)
- Pre-Kindergarten Students Only: Proof of income for everyone living in the household or food stamp certification letter.
The Returning Student link is for any student that has attended any CBISD campus at any time. If you did not receive or have lost your SnapCode, please contact the campus registrar.
Please see PDF below for instructions and information.